This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
CHAPEL PLACE 1.
1746 (South East Side) No 11 TQ 5838 NW 1/335 20.5.52 II GV 2.
Mid Cl9. 4 storeys white brick. 2 sashes and 1 blank on the front elevation with glazing bars intact. On the right hand side is a portion of lower elevation.
2 storeys red brick with a curved bay having one sash with glazing bars intact.
Later shop fronts.
Nos 11 to 19 (odd) form a group.
Listing NGR: TQ5823338828
© Mr Ray Hardinge . Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Hardinge, Ray
Rights Holder: Hardinge, Ray
Brick, Georgian House, Victorian Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling, Shop, Commercial