This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SK39SE BELLHOUSE ROAD 784-1/2/74 (West side) Boundary wall and gates to Church of St James and St Christopher
Boundary wall and gates. 1939-41. Rustic brick with ashlar dressings. Stepped chamfered coping. 2 pairs of square brick gate piers with chamfered caps and wrought-iron gates. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SK3717292574
© Mrs Barbara A West. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: West, Barbara A
Rights Holder: West, Barbara A
Ashlar, Brick, Wrought Iron, 20th Century Gate Pier, Unassigned, Boundary Wall, Monument <By Form>, Wall, Barrier, Boundary, Gate