Church House Used For Storage, Adjacent To North West Corner Of Church Of St Thomas

Date:
10 Jun 2006
Location:
Church House Used For Storage, Adjacent To North West Corner Of Church Of St Thomas, Kentisbury, North Devon, Devon
Reference:
IOE01/15743/09
Type:
Photograph (Digital)
Not what you're looking for? Try a new search

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

KENTISBURY KENTISBURY SS 64 SW 5/95 Church house used for - storage, adjacent to north-west corner of Church of St Thomas GV II Church-house, now used for storage. C18 or early C19. Unrendered stone rubble.

Hipped slate roof. Projecting stone rubble rear lateral stack with brick shaft.

Rectangular on plan with small single room on each floor, built into bank with front first floor access.

2 storeys. Plank doors to upper storey front entrance and at left end to ground floor room. Right-hand front corner is recessed inwards slightly around north-west corner of north aisle of Church.

Listing NGR: SS6226143836

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/1022 IOE Records taken by Hedley R Hooper; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr Hedley R. Hooper. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Hooper, Hedley R.

Rights Holder: Hooper, Hedley R.

Keywords

Rubble, Slate, Stone, Stuart Church House, Georgian Civil, Victorian Meeting Hall, Public Building, Storehouse, Unassigned, Building