Biennial Conservation Report 2013-15
The Government Historic Estate
This is the twelfth biennial report on the condition of the government’s historic estate. It provides an overview of the government’s historic estate in England, based on individual reports provided by departments and agencies.
- Section 1.0 Introduction
- Section 2.0 Progress with stewardship
- Section 3.0 Recent initiatives
- Section 4.0 Disposals and transfers
- Section 5.0 English Heritage's planning and conservation advice
- Section 6.0 Case studies
- Table A: Progress by departments in complying with the DCMS Protocol
- Table B: Progress by other historic estate holder
- Annex: Heritage Assets at Risk
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 70
- Product Code: 50257
Also of interest...
The Government Historic Estates Unit (GHEU) advises government departments about how to look after the historic buildings in their care.
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]