Data Supply and Reconciliation between NRHE and HERs Research and Development Phase
Project 6953 Main Final report
By Crispin Flower, Mike J Lush
Both this and the previous project contribute to the Heritage Information Access Strategy (HIAS).
Historic England commissioned staff from Exegesis Spatial Data Management to prepare this report.
- Executive Summary
- 1. Background
- 2. Research aims and objectives
- 3. Methodology
- 4. Lessons learned and project evaluation
- 5. Recommendations
- 6. Conclusion
- Appendix A Data migration report
- Appendix B Records present in supplied CSV data but not in GIS data
- Appendix C Data export schema mapping report
- Appendix D Actions arising from Stage 2 testing
- Appendix E Instructions for Stage 5 testers
- Appendix F Feedback the Stage 5 testing
- Appendix G Actions arising from the Stage 5 testing
- Appendix H Assigning overall statuses
- Appendix I Instructions for Stage 7 testers
- Appendix J HER feedback comments
- Appendix L Succession strategy for NHRE data editing
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 170
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
The Heritage Information Access Strategy (HIAS) is an initiative which aims to create a single, logical, digital and shared national heritage record.
This page provides an overview of the tools and resources available to those who manage Historic Environment Records.