Historic Environment of the Dorset Coast. RCZAS Phase 1 Research Framework Draft
This document has been prepared on the basis of a Project Design for the Dorset Phase I Rapid Coastal Zone Assessment Survey. The project included a draft research framework for the marine and coastal historic environment of Dorset.
The development of this Research Framework has taken into account four key considerations:
- The need to realise the potential of Dorset’s coastal archaeology and history;
- The need to maximise the usefulness of the Historic Environment Record;
- The importance of managing the archaeological resource effectively;
- The desire to target academic endeavour to where it will have the greatest effect.
- Series: RCZAS Reports
- Publication Status: Completed
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]