Enhancement of Early Prehistoric Information Within the Norfolk Historic Environment Record
By Alice Cattermole, Peter Watkins
Its main aims were:
- Historic Environment Record enhancement
- To Incorporate new material
- Develop planning guidance and protocols
- Outreach and engagement
Please note the project was commissioned prior to the separation of English Heritage and Historic England. Thus where the name English Heritage is used it refers to functions now carried out by Historic England.
Specialists from Norfolk County Council carried out this commissioned research.
- Project Evaluation
- Project Process and Management
- Suggestions for Further Work
- Appendix1: Norfolk HER Worked Flint Indexing Guide
- Appendix 2: Norfolk HER Stone Object Indexing Guide
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 57
If you require an alternative accessible version of this document please contact: Norfolk Historic Environment Service, Union House, Gressenhall, Dereham, Norfolk NR20 4DR
Also of interest...
This is a brief guide to the wealth of information on archaeology and the historic built environment held in Historic Environment Records.