Farming the Historic Landscape. Caring for Farm Buildings
- Why are traditional farm buildings important?
- How do farmsteads and farm buildings reflect the history of farming in an area?
- Why care for historic farm buildings?
- Listed buildings
- Maintenance and repair
- The need for information
- Can historic farm buildings be important for wildlife?
- How can I get advice on caring for historic farm buildings or grant-aid?
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
- Product Code: 50911
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
Historic England’s advice and approach for ensuring the historic character, survival and use of traditional and historic farm buildings.