Guidance on De-listing a Building
This guidance provides an overview of the application process for removing a building from the List, also known as de-listing.
- Why might a buildings be removed from the List?
- When can applications for de-listing be made?
- How should applications for de-listing be made?
- Notes on applying for de-listing
- How should I report a listed building that isn't there anymore?
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 5
Also of interest...
Concerned about the future of a historic place you know and love? Find out how you can get it protected through listing.
Listing marks and celebrates a building's special architectural and historic interest and helps us acknowledge and understand our shared history.
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]