Heritage Crime Impact Statements
This is a general guide on the use of heritage crime impact statements written to assist agencies responsible for the prevention and enforcement of heritage crime.
The guide covers the use of heritage crime impact statements, who should provide one and what information they should contain.
- What is heritage crime?
- When to get an impact statement
- Who can give an impact statement?
- Information to include
- When can a statement be used?
- Appendix 1: Flow Chart
- Appendix 2: Summary of Specific Heritage Crime Offences
- Appendix 3: Scheduled Monuments
- Appendix 4: Listed Buildings
- Appendix 5: Protected Wrecks
- Appendix 6: Conservation Areas
- Appendix 7: Battlefields
- Appendix 8: Registered Parks and Gardens
- Appendix 9: Military Remains
- Appendix 10: Example of Heritage Crime Impact Statement
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]