Historic England Research Issue 11
This is the magazine version of Historic England Research. It reports on projects and activities involving applied research into the historic environment.
- Wellbeing and the historic environment... why bother?
- Reviewing the condition of historic textile mills in the North West
- Archaeological Paleoenvironmental archiving: the challenges and opportunities
- Waking the Birdoswald dead
- Exeter’s Cathedral Yard fire and surrounding buildings
- Series: Research News/Historic England Research
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 52
- Product Code: 52114
- ISSN: 2058-1858
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Email: [email protected]