Historic England Research Issue 11
This is the magazine version of Historic England Research. It reports on projects and activities involving applied research into the historic environment.
- Wellbeing and the historic environment... why bother?
- Reviewing the condition of historic textile mills in the North West
- Archaeological Paleoenvironmental archiving: the challenges and opportunities
- Waking the Birdoswald dead
- Exeter’s Cathedral Yard fire and surrounding buildings
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]