Ipswich Historic Core: Excavation Archive
Project 5746 Analysis Stage End of Project Case Study
By Jude Plouviez
The methodology may be applicable elsewhere and the report includes lessons learned from this project.
Suffolk County Council prepared this report.
This Historic England funded project has consolidated the archives and made them available digitally through the Archaeology Data Service.
- Scope of the project
- Project stages and duration
- Outcomes and lessons learned from Phase 1
- Enhancement phase
- Timings, staffing, costs
- Achievement of objectives
- Enhancement phase: Assessment of methods
- Integration into the HER and Ipswich UAD
- Appendix 1: Ipswich Historic Core Project Archive Consolidation Phase
- Appendix 2: Ipswich Historic Core: Excavation Archive Phase 2 Dissemination
- Appendix 3: Key terms
- Appendix 4: Research questions
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 41
If you require an alternative accessible version of this document please contact: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service, 6 The Churchyard, Shire Hall, Bury St Edmunds IP33 1RX
Find out more about Historic England's work on archaeological archives
See how Historic England commissions research