Managing Heritage Assets
Guidance for government departments on the use of periodic inspections forward work plans and asset management programmes
Hard copies of this guidance can be obtained from GHEU free of charge, please contact gheu@HistoricEngland.org.uk.
- Section 1 Introduction and Summary
- Section 2 Asset management for historic estates
- Section 3 Periodic Inspections for heritage assets
- Section 4 Forward Work Plans for historic estates
- Section 5 Roles and responsibilities
- Section 6 Data management
- Section 7 Glossary
- Section 8 Related Publications
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
- Product Code: 51495
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
The Government Historic Estates Unit (GHEU) advises government departments about how to look after the historic buildings in their care.