Manchester City Council Heritage Asset Strategy February 2015
By NPS Group
- Raise awareness and the profile of council owned heritage assets
- Identify the quantum of heritage 'at risk'
- Define the main challenges and opportunities facing heritage assets
- Set a 'framework for action' for the management of heritage assets
- Act as an exemplar to others who own heritage assets in the city
The strategy is restricted to consideration of council owned heritage assets.
This strategy was written by NPS as part of an initative into Heritage within Asset Management Planning funded by English Heritage (now Historic England).
3. Strategic Influences and Strategic Direction
4. Heritage management in Action
5. Monitoring Evaluation and Review
A: Criteria for Inclusion in Local List (Mancunian Assets)
B: Heritage Counts: Extract from 2014 English Heritage publication
C: Heritage at Risk
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 28
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516