New Work in Historic Places of Worship
- Constructive conservation: making changes today
- General advice on re-ordering and extension
- Detailed advice on some common issues
- Authorisation of works
- Further information and contacts
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
- Product Code: 51742
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
Find out how we can help you to look after your place of worship, from churches to mosques and synagogues to temples.
Understanding what permissions you will need to carry out a range of work to your historic place of worship.
Places of worship used for ecclesiastical purposes can be exempt from having to obtain certain consents.