Register of Parks and Gardens
Moving towards a new way of managing England's historic environment
Leaflet describing the Register of Parks and Gardens and its function with a selection of case studies.
- What is the registration of parks and gardens?
- How are parks and gardens selected?
- What is grading?
- Roles and responsibilities - who does what?
- Frequently asked questions
- Case studies
- Contact and application information
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
- Product Code: 51639
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
Find out more about the 'Register of Parks and Gardens of special historic interest in England'.