Repair Grants for Heritage at Risk - Guidance for Grant Recipients
Our grants are primarily for urgent repairs or other work required to address risk by preventing loss of or damage to important architectural, archaeological or landscape features. The outcome of every project should be the protection of the significance of the site or to enable such protection.
This document explains:
- what you need to do to carry out your project so that you receive the grant
- what information we need from you during your project
- and how you can request payment of the grant.
1. About this document
2. Grant contract
4. Grants for project development work
5. Grants for repair or other main work
6. Payment plans
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
Find out about the repair grants we offer for historic sites at risk of being lost.