Research News Issue 20
This is the magazine version of Research News. It reports on projects being undertaken to support the National Heritage Protection Plan, whether commissioned from, or jointly funded with, external partners or undertaken directly by our own expert staff.
- The economic benefit of protected wrecks
- Immersed in technology: a strategy for marine science
- The Gosport Submarine Escape Training Tank
- Old collection provides new insights into Roman Britain
- Kirklees Park, West Yorkshire: assessing a designed landscape for designation
- The mosque in Britain
- Nappa Hall: securing a future for 'a very goodly house'
- The Hat Industry of Luton and its buildings
- Haworth: a village at risk?
- New Stonehenge map: a step into (pre)history
- Blackpool, ‘the great roaring spangled beast’
- English Heritage Publishing
- New research publications from English Heritage
- Research Report Series
- Keeping up to date
- Series: Research News/Historic England Research
- Publication Status: Completed
- ISBN: 2055-2718
Also of interest...
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]