Western Lake District Air Photo & LiDAR Mapping Project Report
By Alison Deegan
The Western Lake District Air Photo and Lidar Mapping Project was funded by National Grid through the auspices of the Lake District National Park Authority. The work was undertaken by Alison Deegan between May and August 2016 with the support of Lake District National Park Authority and Historic England.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Project results
- 3 Data archiving and dissemination
- Appendix 1 Sphere of interest
- Appendix 2 Air photo collection details
- Appendix 3 Monument data (GIS)
- Appendix 4 Period terms indexed by the project
- Appendix 5 Site type terms indexed by the project
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 30
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
The WLD Mapping Project covers 27km2, mostly in the Lake District National Park. It mapped archaeological features from air photos and lidar imagery.