This browser is not fully supported by Historic England. Please update your browser to the latest version so that you get the best from our website.

TRIANGLE HOUSE

List Entry Summary

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

Name: TRIANGLE HOUSE

List entry Number: 1066581

Location

TRIANGLE HOUSE, CONEY WESTON ROAD

The building may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Suffolk

District: St. Edmundsbury

District Type: District Authority

Parish: Sapiston

National Park: Not applicable to this List entry.

Grade: II

Date first listed: 14-Dec-1983

Date of most recent amendment: Not applicable to this List entry.

Legacy System Information

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System: LBS

UID: 422307

Asset Groupings

This list entry does not comprise part of an Asset Grouping. Asset Groupings are not part of the official record but are added later for information.

List entry Description

Summary of Building

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SAPISTON

In the entry for: 2/97 CONEY WESTON ROAD(South Side) Triangle House

The address shall be amended to read: CONEY WESTON ROAD(South Side) The Triangles

------------------------------------

TL 97 NW SAPISTON CONEY WESTON ROAD (SOUTH SIDE) 2/97 Triangle House -

- II

Former farmhouse. C17. 2 storeys and attics, 3-cell plan. Timber-framed and plastered, with a thatched roof. A single-storey C19 extension along part of front in flint and red brick has a black glazed pantiled roof, part projecting in a hip. Internal chimney-stack with 3 attached hexagonal shafts. 2 4-light C19 barred casement windows to ground storey, with 2 similar 3-light windows to upper storey. C20 half-glazed door, with a flat porch roof over door and window supported on carved brackets. This was Austin's Farm, where the poet Robert Bloomfield (1766-1823) worked as a boy.

Listing NGR: TL9199575237

Selected Sources

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details

National Grid Reference: TL 91995 75237

Map

Map
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1066581 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Feb-2018 at 09:12:34.

End of official listing