WALL BETWEEN THE COURT HOUSE AND THE GARAGE TO SOUTH OF COURT HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1078449

Date first listed: 08-Jun-1983

Statutory Address: WALL BETWEEN THE COURT HOUSE AND THE GARAGE TO SOUTH OF COURT HOUSE, CALF'S LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of WALL BETWEEN THE COURT HOUSE AND THE GARAGE TO SOUTH OF COURT HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1078449 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Nov-2018 at 08:15:43.

Location

Statutory Address: WALL BETWEEN THE COURT HOUSE AND THE GARAGE TO SOUTH OF COURT HOUSE, CALF'S LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Gloucestershire

District: Cotswold (District Authority)

Parish: Chipping Campden

National Grid Reference: SP 15348 39256

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

1. 5224 CALF'S LANE (east side)

Wall between the Court House and the garage to south of Court House SP 1359 SW 9/39

II GV

2. Probably part of Baptist Hicks's layout, circa 1612. About 7 to 8 ft high squared and roughly coursed rubble weathered coping. Blocked Tudor arch doorway to left with next to it a blocked mullion window. Main feature is to left of centre a moulded doorway with depressed pointed arch and moulded double panel above with extended pilasters supported by corbels at impost height. Part of the Court House group and of great importance to the character of Calf's Lane.

Listing NGR: SP1535039257

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 126089

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing