Admiralty Look-out, Dover Castle, Dover, Kent
The interior of the Fire Command Post which is on the ground floor of Admiralty Look-out. It was built in 1905 on the high cliff on the castle's southern boundary. It was used to control all the guns protecting Dover's Admiralty harbour. From here a watch could be kept for enemy warships. Information from this and other observation posts was sent to the Fire commander in the chart room next door. This property is in the care of English Heritage (2013).