Albert Mill, St Clements Road, Bath and North East Somerset
Albert Mill was built in 1830. In 1992 it was restored and converted into flats. It is possible that cotton was manufactured on the site in the 1780s. In the first half of the 20th century the mill was used to process wood from South America and the West Indies. This included logwood which produced a black dye. The dye was used by local textile firms and manufacturers of leather for gloves.