Brunswick Chapel, South Street Moor, Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Brunswick Chapel, South Street Moor, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Photograph taken 06 Aug 1904 © Historic England Archive ref: OP13356

Brunswick Chapel seen from the west with pedestrians walking across tramlines in the foreground. The overhead electricity cable that supplied power to the trams can also be seen. The chapel has since been demolished. South Street Moor in which it stood was renamed South Street and then again renamed The Moor.

Location

South Yorkshire Sheffield

Period

Edwardian (1902 - 1913)

Tags

street people clothing transport road church chapel religion faith edwardian (1902 - 1913)