Former Workhouse, Station Road, Market Bosworth, Leicestershire
This row of 4 houses was originally the Market Bosworth Workhouse. It was built in 1836. The architect was Mr Knightley. It was built in a cruciform (cross-shaped) plan, with a dining hall, a hospital and an entrance block. In 1905 a new board room and a boiler house was added. The buildings were later used for Westhaven Old People's Home.