Priory Chapel of St Wilfred, Guyzance, Northumberland
These are probably the ruins of St Wilfreds chapel. St Wilfrid's was part of a Premonstratensian nunnery. It was founded in 1147-52 by Richard Tison. It possibly went out of use at the Black Death and then became a Premonstratensian cell of Alnwick Abbey. The surviving ruins of the chapel date from the late 11th-14th century. The graveyard is still used.