The Grange, High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire

The Grange, High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Photograph taken 11 June 2000 © Mr A. Gude. Source Historic England Archive ref: 157474

This house was built in 1657 for Marmaduke Rawdon II. He also provided the town with its first proper water supply.

Location

Hertfordshire Hoddesdon

Period

Stuart (1603 - 1713)

Tags

house architecture water Stuart (1603 - 1713)