Alderley Edge Methodist Church, Chapel Road

Alderley Edge Methodist Church, Chapel Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7DU View on map

Built in the mid 19th century and completed in June 1863 Alderley Edge Methodist Church has remained at the heart of this rural community. The interior was redesigned in 1994/95 to better serve the community. In 2011/12 the tower spire and clock were rebuilt and the East Gable repaired.

Contact

  • Grant Recipient

    Alderley Edge Methodist Church Council
  • Contact for access

    Mrs Judy Povey

Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.