All Saints, Buckworth
All Saints, Buckworth, Cambridgeshire PE28 5AL View on map
Parish church, mentioned in the Doomsday survey of 1086, but the earliest parts of the church are datable to 12th century. The tower and spire date to c1300. Restored in 1862, when it was re-roofed, and the spire in 1884. The spire was repaired again in 1925 after it was struck by lightning.
Every Saturday 10am - 4pm (except during weddings).
6 miles west of Huntingdon. Follow signs on A1 to Alconbury from Huntingdon. From there head west onto North Road then continue onto Buckworth Road. Rail: Huntingdon 5 miles.
Parking on verges in village.