All Saints, Church Lane
All Saints, Church Lane, Seckington, Staffordshire B79 0LD View on map
Grade II listed church dating from mid to late 13th century and set in the centre of a small village of 23 houses. Restored and tower largely rebuilt in 1883. Monuments include a defaced early 14th century effigy of a lady in north recess and an alabaster memorial to Robert Burdett d.1603, comprising kneeling figures facing each other beneath 2 arches.
Every Saturday between 10am-5pm. At other times by arrangement/appointment with the Church Warden.
Sits by the A4110 between the villages of Wigmore and Leintwardine. Rail: Ludlow (10 miles) Buses: daily to Hereford, three days per week to Ludlow.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes