All Saints, Church Lane
All Saints, Church Lane, East Winch, King's Lynn, Norfolk PE32 1NQ View on map
Parish church perpendicular in style and dating from 14th and 15th centuries. Restored in 1878 by Sir George Gilbert Scott. 14th century font, the gift of the Howard family has a heraldic painting by Sir Ninian Comper on the cover, copied from a 17th century illustration of the original cover.
31 March - 27 October: Saturdays 10am - 4pm. At other times by prior arrangement with the key holders Mr G Newton (tel:01553 636118) or Mrs W Smith (tel: 01553 842281), contact details on notice board at church.
6 miles east of King's Lyn on A47 to Norwich. Rail: King's Lynn (6 miles). Bus: route X1(King's Lynn to Norwich, ½ hourly).
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes