All Saints, Church Lane
All Saints, Church Lane, Low Catton, East Riding of Yorkshire YO41 1EA View on map
Main part of the church built between 1150-1250. Approached passing 4 iron lamp standards commemorating Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee. Restored by George Street in 1866. The central panel of the east window depicts the crucifixion, which is a fine example of the work of William Morris.
All year: Saturdays 10am - 4pm.
Situated at the north end of Low Catton. Follow A1079 through Kexby and follow signs to Catton, or A166 to Stamford Bridge and turn right at the square. Rail: York (8 miles). Half hourly bus service from York, Merchantgate to Stamford Bridge (1.5 miles).
On-street parking and village car park available.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No