All Saints, Church Lane
All Saints, Church Lane, Slingsby, North Yorkshire YO62 4AD View on map
Reconstructed church of 1867 on original footprint of medieval church with reuse of original stonework. Architect Robert Johnson of Newcastle. Square tower at west end with parapet carvings and finials. Stained glass by Clayton and Bell. Clock by Harrison of Hull.
- Grant Recipient: Slingsby PCC
- Contact for access: Miss Kate Giles
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.