All Saints Church, Marsworth
All Saints Church, Marsworth, Tring, Hertfordshire HP23 4LZ View on map
There are records of a church in Marsworth since the 12th century, and it was extended into its present form in the 14th and 15th centuries. By the 19th century the church was in a poor state of repair but was rescued by the vicar the Rev F W Ragg (1880-1905) with the help of villagers.
The church is open every day of the year from 8-9am to 6-9pm.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Located in the centre of the village on the B489 between Aston Clinton and Ivinghoe. Nearest stations Tring and Cheddington, 3 miles away. Some local bus services. The number 164 goes to the village 2-3 times a day.
There are spaces on Church Lane adjacent.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes