All Saints, Church Road
All Saints, Church Road, Sherbourne, Warwickshire CV35 8AN View on map
Victorian church built 1862 - 4 by a member of the Birmingham Industrialists Ryland family, Miss Louisa Ann Ryland for £20,000. Designed in Early English Decorated style by Sir George Gilbert Scott. Notable features include marble columns with carved capitals in nave by Farmer and Brindley, stained glass mostly by Clayton and Bell, Ryland tomb chest and a memorial to a member of the Dambusters raid Flt. Lt Henry Eric Maudslay D.F.C.
1st, 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month with a service at 11am. 3rd Sunday of the month there is no service but the church is open 10am-noon with light refreshments and availability for visitors to enquire about weddings, baptism and etc and answer any questions about such services. Heritage Open Days and a Flower Festival in September 2017. For access outside of these times by arrangement with Mr David Hill by calling 01926 493891 (normally one or two days notice required).
Broad Street, centre of Hereford. Follow signs for Hereford Cathedral. Nearest railway station: Hereford (0.9 miles). Bus: Country and city buses stop outside the church.
Approximately 12 when available (not designated for church use). Limited time disabled parking bays in Broad Street. Car park within walking distance.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes