All Saints, Church Road
All Saints, Church Road, Catfield, Norfolk NR29 5DD View on map
Parish church. Mainly 14th century with 15th century chancel, reputedly built by John Walter, rector, 1460-71. Numerous 19th century restoration campaigns. Tower restored 1973. Notable medieval screen and wall paintings. Calvary War Memorial c1920.
All year: daily 9am - 5pm dusk in Winter. key holder Keith Bacon (tel: 01692 581314).
A149 to Catfield. ½ mile from Catfield village centre by the Post Office. Rail: Wroxham (7 miles), Acle (9 miles). Bus: From Norwich via Wroxham, from Great Yarmouth and from North Walsham.
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes