All Saints, Ingleby Arncliffe
All Saints, Ingleby Arncliffe, Northallerton, North Yorkshire DL6 3NQ View on map
Grade II* listed parish church, rebuilt in Regency style in 1821 incorporating stone from an earlier church on the same site first documented in 1170. Interior contains box pews, three tier pulpit and two 14th century effigies of Sir William and Sir Robin Colville.
1 Jan - 31 March: first Saturday of every month, 10am-4pm. 1 April - 30 September, every Saturday, 10am-4pm. 1 October - 31 December. first Saturday of every mont, 10am-4pm.
From A19 take A172 towards Stokesley. Take lane on right at crossroads at Ingleby Cross. Church is ¼ mile from this junction. Rail: Northallerton (approximately 8 miles). No bus service.