All Saints, Litcham
All Saints, Litcham, Norfolk PE32 2NS View on map
Parish church, dating to 15th century built of flint. Later brick tower dated to 1699. 15th century octagonal font and square headed screen with doors. Gallery at west end on metal columns with organ above.
Daily. Dawn to dusk.
10 mile north of Swaffham. Follow A1065 north from Swaffham, then after 7 miles, turn left onto B1145. Rail: Swaffham
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes