All Saints, Little Horton Green
All Saints, Little Horton Green, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD5 0NG View on map
Grade II* listed Victorian inner-city parish church built in 1864, by local Landowner and MP Sir Francis Sharp-Powell of Horton Hall and one of the most richly detailed Bradford churches of this period. In 1976 the church was re-ordered with a nave altar,
Mondays 11.30am to 3.30pm; Wednesdays 1pm to 4pm; Thursdays 11am to 3pm & 6pm to 8pm; Saturdays 12.30pm to 3.30pm
From City Centre, travel past Alhambra Theatre up Little Horton Lane. The church is opposite St Luke's Hospital on Little Horton Lane. Rail: Bradford Interchange (1 mile). Bus: Nos 640 and 641.
On street parking on Kennion Street (free) and Little Horton Green (2 hours). Busy during school hours.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes