All Saints, Main Street
All Saints, Main Street, Preston, Hull, East Yorkshire HU12 8UD View on map
Large 12th century church with a fine Perpendicular tower. Chancel rebuilt in 1870 at which time fragments of a 15th century Nottingham alabaster (Chellaston) altar screen were discovered buried near the pulpit. The relief carving depicts figures of soldiers and worshippers and is now on display in the church.
Opening hours still under review at time of publication.
A1033 from Hull, then B1239, Main Street is on B1240. Church is visible from all approach roads. Rail: Hull Paragon (7 miles). Bus: Nos 79/78 and 277 from Hull.
Parking available at community hall opposite church.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes