All Saints, Newton Road
All Saints, Newton Road, Hainford, Norwich, Norfolk NR10 3BQ View on map
Parish church. Built in a cruciform shape using Norfolk red brick with black flint insert panels. Designed by John Brown of Norwich and completed in July 1840. Consecrated by Edward Stanley, Bishop of Norwich. Contains wall plaques and church furniture given in memory of Rear-Admiral John Pollard and his family.
- Grant Recipient: Hainford PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Basil Cooper
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.