All Saints, Sleaford Road
All Saints, Sleaford Road, Beckingham, Lincolnshire LN5 0RF View on map
Medieval church with Early English arcades, the aisle wall and windows were rebuilt and a clerestory added in the 14th century. To the west is a Perpendicular tower. Major alterations to the church, organ chamber and clerestory undertaken in the 1880's.
- Grant Recipient: All Saints Beckingham PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Gillian Green
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.