All Saints, The Green
All Saints, The Green, Caddington, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 4AF View on map
Earliest parts date from 1180, extended in 15th century and much restored in 1875. Notable features include a 15th century font with a small bowl inside inscribed with a Greek palindrome. Brasses to John and Elizabeth Hawt of 1505 and to Edward Dormer, his 2 wives and 14 children of 1518.
1 May - 30 September: Thursdays 11.30am to 5.30pm. At other times contact Mr Rob Jones (tel: 01582 487608).
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Junction 10 of M1, also signposted from A5. Church is opposite Chequers Pub. Rail: Luton (2 miles). Bus: Route 231 from Dunstable Square or Silver Street Luton.
Parking available in road opposite the South gate.
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No