Building 40, Royal Arsenal
Building 40, Royal Arsenal, Royal Military Academy, Woolwich, London SE18 6ST View on map
Grade II* listed building on the historic Royal Arsenal site. Constructed in 1718 and 1723 of red brown stock brick with a slate roof, attributed to Nicholas Hawksmoor.
Currently the building is used for dance classes, art activities and functions. Please contact Richard Atkins (Richard.Atkins@royalgreenwich.org.uk) for more information.
On the Royal Arsenal site by the River Thames. From South Circular A205 at Woolwich Ferry take A206 easterly. Car park on left off Plumstead Road. Rail: Woolwich Arsenal (7 minutes walk). Bus: routes 96, 161, 472, 422, 54,180 and 380.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No