Christ Church, Sandown

Christ Church, Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 9GG View on map

Opened in 1847, extended in 1863 and 1874. Example of Victorian Gothic architecture. Includes stained glass windows made by Clayton and Bell of Frampton. The Princess Royal chapel (1874) commemorates Queen Victoria's daughter.


  • Grant Recipient

    Christ Church Sandown
  • Contact for access

    Mr Robert Files

Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.