Church of St Chad, St Chad's Road
Church of St Chad, St Chad's Road, Bradford BD8 9DE View on map
Grade II listed basilica of Byzantine-romanesque design built 1913 to designs Nicol & Nicol of Birmingham. Glorious mosaics in two eastern apses together with some early medieval glass originally excavated from St Augustine's Abbey in Canterbury and now included as crosses in St. Chad's Lady Chapel Church listed in Peasner (West Riding).
12 noon to 1pm every Sunday and 10am to 4pm on these dates: January 2nd and 14th; February 11th and 16th; March 2nd, 11th, 16th and 30th; April 13th, 15th, 22nd and 27th; May 11th, 20th and 25th; June 8th, 10th and 22nd; July 6th and 20th; August 3rd, 17th and 31st; September 9th, 14th and 28th; October 12th, 14th and 26th; November 9th and 23rd; December 7th
Junction Toller Lane & St. Chad's Road 1 mile from NW centre of Bradford Bradford Interchange - approx 1 mile Bradford Forster Square - approx 1 mile Bus: 617 & 618 every 10 minutes.
over flow parking on Toller Lane north side of the church
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes