Church of St John sub Castro, Abinger Place
Church of St John sub Castro, Abinger Place, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1QA View on map
Completed in 1840 near the site of a Saxon and Medieval church, traces of which remainin the churchyard. Alterations have reinstated the original west gallery and the church is now a community hub with cafe, meeting rooms and a 400-seat concert hall.
Please check with the church contact.
Abinger Place, off Lewes to Offham Road at Elephant and Castle pub. ? mile from bus station and Waitrose. Lewes is ½ mile away. 127 bus from Lewes Town Centre to Landpost Estate, approx. every half hour.
Large car park (pay and display) 5 minutes walk away (0.2 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes