Cotehele, St Dominick
Cotehele, St Dominick, Saltash, Cornwall PL12 6TA View on map
Cotehele, situated on the west bank of the River Tamar, was built mainly between 1485-1627. Home of the Edgcumbe family for centuries. Its granite and slate-stone walls contain chambers adorned with tapestries, original furniture and armour.
House and Mill: 12 March to 30 October daily 11am to 4pm.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
- Adult: £11.00 (house, garden & mill); £7.50 (garden & mill).
- Child: £5.50 (house, garden & mill); £3.75 (garden & mill).
- Other Charges: Family: house, garden & mill: £27.50. Family: garden & mill: £16.50 (pre-booked groups £9.30).
1 mile west of Calstock by steep footpath (6 miles by road). Rail: Calstock (1¼ miles). Bus: First Western National 79 Callington - Tavistock.
Parking space available for pre-booked coaches.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: No