Dilston Grove, former Clare College Mission Church
Dilston Grove, former Clare College Mission Church, Southwark, London SE16 2DD View on map
Former Clare College Mission Church on the southwest corner of Southwark Park and is Grade II listed. Designed by architects Sir John Simpson and Maxwell Ayrton, it was built in 1911 and is one of the earliest examples of poured concrete construction. Renovated by Walter Mentheth Architects in 2010 and now represents London's only large-scale raw space regularly available to artists. The church space is fully accessible during exhibition periods.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.