Dissenters' Chapel, Kensal Green Cemetery
Dissenters' Chapel, Kensal Green Cemetery, Harrow Road, London W10 4RA View on map
Grade II listed building within Grade II registered cemetery. Cemetery dates from 1832 and is London's oldest. The Chapel was designed in Greek Revival style by John Griffith in 1834. It is now used by the Friends of Kensal Green Cemetery as a headquarters, exhibition space and art gallery and as a centre for their guided walks, lectures and special events.
Free access to the exterior at all times. Friends of Kensal Green Cemetery manage this chapel and conduct tours of the cemetery that terminate at the Dissenters' chapel and it is open every Sunday afternoon from March to October inclusive and on the 1st and 3rd Sunday afternoon from November to February. Guided tours of the cemetery are available at a modest charge. Viewing of the interior of the chapel is available at any reasonable time by prior arrangement with the key holder.
- Other Charges: £5.00 (adult) , £4.00 (child) donation requested for guided tours of cemetery.
North end of Ladbroke Road, London W10. Access via dedicated gate on Ladbroke Grove or Cemetery main entrance on Harrow Road. Rail: Kensal Green. Bus: route 52. Grid Ref TO238826
In adjacent streets, parking for the disabled in cemetery.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes